Orange is a warm color that prints a bit of life in any floral arrangement. Orange is the color of life, a color full of joy that combines the warmth and energy of red color and at the same time, the happiness and optimism of yellow color.
If you’re the kind of person that takes account of traditional feng shui, then you should also know that orange is the expression of socialization and encourage the conversations, rapprochement between people and good understanding. Also, feng shui tradition advises us to keep orange flowers in the dining room and kitchen.
Energy, joy, happiness, confidence, creativity and pride, all these things are transmitted through orange flowers and each orange color variation may transmit a different message. As regards flowers, the nuances of orange start from pale reddish (Vermillion) to strong yellow to copper.
Depending on the shade of orange, each flower expresses something different, as follows:
- Reddish-orange flowers are a sign of aggression, domination, excitement, sexual desire and passion.
- Dark orange flowers are associated with disappointment, frivolity and lack of confidence.
- Golden orange flowers are the symbol of wisdom, wealth and good qualities.
- Orange to yellow flowers suggests goodness, health and zest for life.
- Peach flowers are the symbol of friendship and affection.
Orange flowers are often added in floral arrangements to give an extra grace and refinement, to increase pleasure and enhance the emotional power transmitted by flowers.